Saturday, March 17, 2018

Papernest Dolls Ellie with Cloves

Hello Friends, Happy Saturday to you.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend as I am.  Today I have a card share using Papernest Dolls Ellie with Cloves.  Since today is St. Patrick's Day, I decided to create a easel card using this cutie.  I just love the way this card turned out.

I used simple stories St. Patrick's Day paper collection to create this card.  I colored the image using my copics and some clouds the background using MFT cloud stencil. I cut her out using jaded blossom stitched rectangle die.  I layered the image using the jaded blossom rectangle scalloped die.  I then added the four leaf clover banner from jaded blossom to the bottom of the card.    I finished the card off by adding the 3D sentiment to prop the card up.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E09, YR18, 14
Green: G28, 24, 21, YG67, 17, 03
Gold: YR23, Y15, 11
Tumbled Glass Distress ink 

That's all I today, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to stop by The Papernest Dolls shop and check out this and other cute images to create to with.  Have a great weekend and we will chat soon.  





1 comment: