Saturday, April 1, 2017

AngelsHeartsnMemories Pin Up Maddie

Good Morning friends, Happy Saturday to you.  Hope your day is off to a great start and you are gearing up for some fun this weekend.  March flew by so quickly, we are now in April.  Where is the time going? Geez, I just need it to slow down just a bit lol.    Today I am sharing a card using Pin Up Maddie from AngelsHeartsnMemories new March release.  She is definitely what you call sexy for sure.

I printed the digital image out on copic x-press it card stock and colored her up with my copics. I die cut the image out using one of my circle dies and then layered the the zig zag circles that I have in my stash.    I created the clouds background using  a cloud die cut and tumbled glass distress ink.  I decided to  add grass using my copics.   I used designer papers from the Easter Express collection from Doodlebug.  I added some wild orchids craft flowers to the card along with some enamel dots.  The sentiment is from a stamp set that I have in my stash.  I added some pearls around the image for added dimension.


Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Pink: R89, 85, 83, 81
White: C3, 1, 00
Green: YG67,63, 17, 03
Clouds: Tumbled Glass distress ink 

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you check out this month's  new images in Angela's etsy shop.  Head over to the Facebook page and share your creations using Angela's images with the team.  Have a fabulous day!

Challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, beautifully coloured. Fabulous colours, fabulous design. Great work, I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Thank you for joining us for our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful card. Lovely colors and a lot of lovely details. I love these flowers!! Thank you for sharing your card at Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the flowers and I loved the sentiment too. Gorgeous card. Thank u for joining us at A perfect time to craft

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete