Thursday, January 12, 2017

Scrapper's Delight Thrifty Thursday


Hi friends, it's Thrifty Thursday over at Scrapper's Delights.  I'm here to share a card using the Lilly pad and Ballet Fairy.  You can pick up both images for a great price.  Check out the store, you will find some great deals this month.  

I wanted to create a scene where she was floating on the water.  I decided to use watercolor pencils I had in my stash and created the water.  This was my first time doing this and I actually loved the way it turned out.  Sometimes you just have to step outside of your comfort zone and just do it.  I colored the fairy and lilly pad using my copics.  My favorite color is purple so I had to make this card using my favorite color.  I die-cut the image out using the wonky stitched squares from MFT.    The frame of the card is cut out using my spellbinders dies.  I die cut the happy word  from La La Land Crafts and added it to the side of the image.  





Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E18, 15, YR23, Y11
Purple: V9, 06, 5, 01, 000, 0000
Lily Pad: YG67, 17, 25, 03
Flower: R22, 21, 20
Water: Prima Water Color Pencils Scenic Route 61, 62
White Gelly Roll Pen

I love the way this card turned out!  If you are interested in this and other Scrapper's Delights images definitely check out the store for all of the great deals this month.  While you at it, join on us over on our Facebook group as well.  Thanks for stopping by, Have a Happy Crafty Thursday.  

I am entering this card in the below challenges:


3 comments:

  1. This is a real gob smacker gorgeous. Love it and nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image, I love it! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete